This page tracks bugs and missing features to upgrade the X server and the
AMD Geode driver to the current the git tip.
Things are also tracked here: 1604
- Built-in fonts being removed from the font path on server reset. Worked it around with X -noreset.
- LX: display messed up, probably EXA Copy op (see XorgGraphicsCorruption)
- GX: While XVideo is active, the colors of the RGB graphics are messed up (see XorgGraphicsCorruption)
- GX/LX: Missing XVideo + RANDR support
- GX: X screensaver displays vertical bands
- evdev: The version from git tip doesn't work at all - must use 1.1 branch or code from RPM — Mercury knows about it
- evdev: USB mouse and kbd don't work any more
Bugs I can't reproduce any more (HeisenBug's) ¶
- LX: Camera activity does not display anything
- GX: Camera activity crashes
- GX: The Calc and BlockParty icons are missing some details. Caused by 32bit blits being submitted to the Solid hook.
- evdev: Just hitting CTRL+ALT sometimes kills the server — Actually, it causes SIGPIPE.